Jenison Street Dance to be held Saturday, August 18 | Business
From the Jenison Street Dance Facebook page:
This event will be free (with the exception of Food Booths and Beer Tent) to the community and with the help of sponsors and raffle ticket sales will be a self sustaining event.
Local Bands - 2nd Shift Band, www.2ndshiftband.com and Cover Story, www.coverstoryband.com will keep us all entertained... with top 40’s from the ‘80’s to present including Country/Motown/Blues and Rock. The Alive Ministries Band will appeal to all ages playing Swing Dance and Big Band Music. A variety of Dance Lessons will also be featured for those wishing to participate.
Local Food Vendors - a variety of foods including Jets Pizza, Culvers Custard, Biggby coffee and more will be available. The entire family will enjoy Local Dance Teams, A Mascot Dance Off, Kid Friendly Games, Bounce House and a Culver’s Custard Contest.
For those that enjoy a nice cold beer, The American Legion will provide a Beer Tent that will be located at one end of the Street near Baldwin.
Upcoming Events near Grandville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Zeeland: Farmer donates winnings to families in need
- Snow could impact spring sports season
- My Town Holland: Second in command visits Holland March 11
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition