Our network

Cause identified in Grandville apartment fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Cause identified in Grandville apartment fire
News


GRANDVILLE, Mich. (WZZM) -- The Grandville fire marshal has determined the cause of a fire at the Wimbledon Apartments.

She says electrical wiring in the attic above a third-floor apartment started that fire on Monday.

More than a dozen apartments were damaged by the flames.

A specialized fire investigator will take a closer look at the wiring next week.


News

Grandville - Hudsonville - Jenison Deals

Grandville - Hudsonville - Jenison Businesses