Cabela's store coming to Grandville | News
GRANDVILLE, Mich. (WZZM) - Cabela's Incorporated announced this morning that a new 88,000 square-foot store is coming to Grandville, Michigan.
The store will be located at the east end of the Rivertown Mall corridor at 44th and Ivanrest. A new 380,000-square-foot retail center is being developed at the corner.
This will be the second Cabela's in Michigan. The other one is in Dundee.
Construction is expected to begin this summer and the store will be completed in the spring of 2013. The store is expected to employ approximately 200 full- and part-time employees and will also feature a Boat Shop, Gun Library, Bargain Cave and Fudge Shop.
"Because of the many great customers we have in the Grandville/Grand Rapids area, we have been interested in building a store there for years," said Cabela's Chief Executive Officer Tommy Millner in a press release. "Michiganders are dedicated outdoorspeople who live the Cabela's lifestyle and so many of them are loyal customers through our catalogs, website and Dundee store, we wanted to reward them with a Cabela's store of their own."
Upcoming Events near Grandville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Holland: Hope College hosts Model United Nations high school conference
- My Town Holland: Hope College Students earn awards in opera competition
- My Town Holland: Windmill Island Gardens hosts job fair
- Snow, ice cover will boost Great Lakes levels
- New Holland brewery to start distribution in Tennessee